Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Park at Forbes Creek

The Park is located in Kirkland.

Here's some links. There's pics there to look at the apartment.
Apartment Guide
Apartment ratings


With a 12 month lease, there's 1 month free. So the price is $899 a month before less. Also, if I move in before the 15th Nov, I'll get a $500 shopping voucher. Another addition fees includes, $35 for water, sewage and garbage. Electicity is based on usage. On move out, there will be a fee for clean up, depending on how dirty the place is. Overall, the price will be around $860 + electricity for this place. Only slightly more expensive than the Firs. (Score: 4/5)

Location wise, the place is not that good. It is not as near to my workplace. 15mins drive without traffic, 25mins with. There's no direct bus to work. I'm also not sure where is the nearest supermarket. However, travelling to Bellevue and Seattle is much easier. The biggest problem I have with this place is the lack of good bus transport to work.(Score: 2/5)

Surrounding wise, the place is very very nice. The apartment is located on a green belt, so its surrounded by nature. There's walking trails, nice trees, beautiful scenery. Absolutely stunning. The pic below is what I see when I look out of the apartment window. And also because it's isolated, its a very quiet place.(Socre: 5/5)


1 problem with this area, is that there's no mobile phone reception. I'll have to pay for a landline.(Score: 0/5)

Anmenities wise, this place is great. There's an HEATED INDOOR swimming pool. Good to use all year round. Most places only open their pools for 5 months during the summer. There's also a nice gym. Walking trails. Tennis and basketball court. Sauna and jacuzzi.(Score: 5/5)

The unit itself is quite new. The appliances are relatively new. Carpet too. The cupboards too. The thing I like about this place is the little details of the layout. Firstly, lots of place to put the TV. There's a window to look in from the kitchen to the living room. A little area to put your stuff when you just enter your apartment. A interesting curve bath design to make it such that you have more space when you bath. Jingying also pointed out. 2 windows in the bedroom, 1 full size. 2 full length mirror in the bedroom. Lots of little things that adds up.(Score:5/5)

Overall, I really like this place. But location and the mobile phone is giving me second thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger ella said...

I loved this place.. How how? Got indoor swiming pool. Dryer n washer in a corner, beautiful scenery.. But location bad. How how

Friday, November 10, 2006 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home