Worst day ever.
Today was a bad bad day.
When I reached office in the morning, the car felt very weird. Getting out of the car, I saw that 1 of the tires was punctured. Sigh. This is going to be trouble. Oh, and I never change a flat tire before. haha, this is going to be bad.

First thing I did was call up Avis. I checked if I could bring the car in to get another spare tire. Avis said, Sorry, we can't do that. You'll have to change the whole car. Oh, okay. So can I change the whole car. Sorry, we can't do that. We have no spare car at the moment, please call back in an hour or 2.... Stupid Avis.
At lunch, I checked with Avis, still no car, but I still have to go change that tire, so off I go after lunch.

At 4 o'clock, Avis finally said that they have a vehicle. Great I thought. Finally. So, off I went to get the car. Thing's we beginning to look better... but noooooo. It took 1.5 hours to get to the shop.... which was only a 10 mins drive away!!! The traffic was so bad at 4pm that it just doesn't move at all. Highway 520 is the world's biggest carpark... The cars just park there not moving at all.
The worst was yet to come. My previous car was nice. Very nice. The new car is... bad... very bad. I totally don't like it at all. The outside looks nice and all, but the inside was bad. It smell bad. It look bad. It drove bad. Just plain horrible. The inside looks like a car that my dad drove like 15 years ago. That's like so bad.
The outside of the car looks quite nice.

But the inside of the looks so old and lousy. There's also a bad smell in the car. Maybe the previous driver smoked in the car, or maybe the car seats are too old.

The front display of the car also looks so old fashion. See the letters P, R, N, D, D, 1 on the display? See that handle behind the steering wheel? That handle is used to change the car from parking to driving to reverse. It feels so weird.

Another thing about the car, the windscreen is bad... When it rains, you better on the wiper on fast. Because, you won't see anything if you don't. The rain seems to stick to the windscreen, meaning even a little rain makes it hard to see anything.

After all the troubles of the day, I met Junyong for dinner. Went to the thai resturant to see if there was any soup noodles to eat. Ate something called the red sea. It taste alot like yong tau fu in singapore. Quite nice. Warms you up on a cold cold day.
When I reached office in the morning, the car felt very weird. Getting out of the car, I saw that 1 of the tires was punctured. Sigh. This is going to be trouble. Oh, and I never change a flat tire before. haha, this is going to be bad.

First thing I did was call up Avis. I checked if I could bring the car in to get another spare tire. Avis said, Sorry, we can't do that. You'll have to change the whole car. Oh, okay. So can I change the whole car. Sorry, we can't do that. We have no spare car at the moment, please call back in an hour or 2.... Stupid Avis.
At lunch, I checked with Avis, still no car, but I still have to go change that tire, so off I go after lunch.

At 4 o'clock, Avis finally said that they have a vehicle. Great I thought. Finally. So, off I went to get the car. Thing's we beginning to look better... but noooooo. It took 1.5 hours to get to the shop.... which was only a 10 mins drive away!!! The traffic was so bad at 4pm that it just doesn't move at all. Highway 520 is the world's biggest carpark... The cars just park there not moving at all.
The worst was yet to come. My previous car was nice. Very nice. The new car is... bad... very bad. I totally don't like it at all. The outside looks nice and all, but the inside was bad. It smell bad. It look bad. It drove bad. Just plain horrible. The inside looks like a car that my dad drove like 15 years ago. That's like so bad.
The outside of the car looks quite nice.

But the inside of the looks so old and lousy. There's also a bad smell in the car. Maybe the previous driver smoked in the car, or maybe the car seats are too old.

The front display of the car also looks so old fashion. See the letters P, R, N, D, D, 1 on the display? See that handle behind the steering wheel? That handle is used to change the car from parking to driving to reverse. It feels so weird.

Another thing about the car, the windscreen is bad... When it rains, you better on the wiper on fast. Because, you won't see anything if you don't. The rain seems to stick to the windscreen, meaning even a little rain makes it hard to see anything.

After all the troubles of the day, I met Junyong for dinner. Went to the thai resturant to see if there was any soup noodles to eat. Ate something called the red sea. It taste alot like yong tau fu in singapore. Quite nice. Warms you up on a cold cold day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home