Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ravenwood

Today, I started my apartment sightseeing. I have actually been looking online for apartments for a few days, but this is going to be the first time I actually go to the apartments to take a look at them. The first one is Ravenwood. This one is really near my office, so I decide to take a walk over there to see how long walking takes. This is me walking to the apartment. Look at the beautiful coloured trees =)


This is the entrance of the apartment.


This is what the outside of the apartment looks like.


Lots of carlots.


Nice, a tennis court. Now, if only it would get warmer.


A playground. Nope, still can't use, too cold.


Swimming pool. Too bad you can only use it for like 4-6 months a year. (But this place does have a gym and jacuzzi).


Map of the place. This place does have quite a number of buildings.


Here's a pic of the bus that stops outside this apartment. Just in case I need to take the bus.


Didn't take any pics of the inside. But overall the place looks nice, the apartments are newly renovated and the appliances are new. Too bad the high rental fees means I won't be staying here.

2 Comments:

Blogger ella said...

my poor derrick looks so cold.. Hee, this looks like a place in NZ, where we took many picts w the red tree as background. =)

Sunday, November 05, 2006 7:29:00 PM  
Blogger Rex said...

LOTS of red trees around. haha, but they becoming bald soon

Sunday, November 05, 2006 8:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home