No, its not pasta today.
Met Junyong for lunch today. We went to eat some chinese food, but unforunately the place was packed during lunch =) So we went to the shop next door that sells chicken rice. The chicken rice they sold was very different from the ones found in singapore. The chicken was hard one. It was roasted chicken. It tasted not bad and it costed around 6.50 before tax, but the portion was huge!
And so I followed my relocation specialist advice. Box whatever you can't finish home! So for dinner today, I had chicken rice, opps, I meant chicken noodles. I ate finished the rice during lunch. haha.
Cooked a packet of instant noodle, and together with what I had left over from lunch, I have my dinner.
And so I followed my relocation specialist advice. Box whatever you can't finish home! So for dinner today, I had chicken rice, opps, I meant chicken noodles. I ate finished the rice during lunch. haha.

Cooked a packet of instant noodle, and together with what I had left over from lunch, I have my dinner.
1 Comments:
Meal looks good le
Post a Comment
<< Home