Sunday, October 08, 2006

Temp Housing

The free 2 months house rental looks quite nice.

Here's a link to my place.

Entrance to my den.

Here's what you see what you enter.

Nice big living room. Too big for 1 person though.

Looks at the nice cushion chair.

The kitchen. I wonder if I'll use it much. haha.

It comes totally fully furnish. Plates, bowls, frying pans, blah blah blah

Heh, they even gave free stuff. Hmm, there's mineral water, tea, coffee, a few packers of sugar and salt, crackers, chocolate and lots of empty space. (The salt and sugar turned out to be the most useful one, since I forgot to buy them during gorcery shopping. opps)

Wow. A bathtub. Perfect for a long hot bath after a long day at work. That's if I ever get hardworking enough to fill the water.

Here's the toilet I'll be using. Since its in the main bedroom.

I even have a walk in closet. Hehe, too bad I'm not a girl.

Nice double bed. Too bad it'll remain empty for the duration of my stay.

Here's the bed I'll be sleeping on. Such a big bed for 1 person.

Wow. I never expected a fireplace. And yes, the fireplace does work. With a flip of a switch, the fire comes on! Magic!

2 Comments:

Blogger ella said...

Really nice and beautiful house. But hor.. your walk in closet a bit small for me le. =P

Bath Tub is nice. Yee.. i tot u loved to soak in hot bath tub?

Saturday, October 21, 2006 8:21:00 PM  
Blogger Rex said...

hehe, been here for 2 weeks liao. never once used the bath tub

Sunday, October 22, 2006 7:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home