Sunday, October 08, 2006

Rental Car

Look at the car I got. It's a Pontiac G6. Although I never heard of it before, never been much of a car person. But it looks quite good. The only bad thing, it eats too much petrol. I asked for the smallest car, and I ended up with this. Small. If this is small, I don't want to know what big is.


The nice part of the car is this red thing, hehe.

The dashboard is all nice and reddish.

2 Comments:

Blogger ella said...

i tink the interior of the car looks like tat of a sports car. Cool...

Saturday, October 21, 2006 8:22:00 PM  
Blogger Rex said...

the inside really does feel abit like a sports car. But too bad it doesn't have the power of a sports car =P

Sunday, October 22, 2006 7:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home