Saturday, October 07, 2006

Flight cancelled…

Something weird happened a few hours before my flight. My flight was supposed to be at 6am and I had to be there 3 hours before, so that would be 3am. Since the flight was so early, I wasn’t planning to sleep. At 1am, I went online to apply for the frequent flier membership. After entering my information, I saw the word cancelled beside my flight. I panicked. Did I do something wrong? Did I just cancel my flight? Haha, it was weird, but those were the thoughts that first crossed my mind.

However, with some checking, it seems that there were some weather problems in Japan, so my flight was cancelled. After much email and lots of waiting. My flight was changed to the afternoon and the best thing of all… I’m transfer to Singapore Airlines!! Woohoo! Free upgrade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home