And the shows continues!
Lots of more shows followed. I think a total of 6 shows at least. But I spend some time exploring the plane. Guess what I found.

Yup, a corner of the plane where you can stand around, free drinks and free food.
The service was also good through the whole flight. Look what they gave me for snacks.
Ben and Jerry’s ice-cream!

A hot warp.

The flight was long, but very very enjoyable.

Yup, a corner of the plane where you can stand around, free drinks and free food.
The service was also good through the whole flight. Look what they gave me for snacks.
Ben and Jerry’s ice-cream!

A hot warp.

The flight was long, but very very enjoyable.
2 Comments:
Wah.. Love SQ..
Honey.. i haben fly SQ before, Can i fly SQ in future for all my flights? Hee hee =P
Wah, expensive girlfriend =P
Post a Comment
<< Home