SQ people have it good.
It’s a long long flight, but SQ really treat you well.
Firstly, the lodge before you fly seems so much better than the other lodges that I have been to last time. Nice colour combination of green and yellow. With lots of nice cushion sits and lots of plasma TV.

Nice looking plane.

Nice looking entertainment system.

Nice looking me. Haha.

But the best thing. Very best thing of all, is the there’s lots of leg space!!

Seems like good things come in swamps, because the person beside me decided that he wanted to change sits, so I was one of the few lucky people (maybe even the only one) on this flight with 2 sits, 2 pillows all for himself.
But all good things must come to an end. Seems like there’s something wrong with the air-con or something, so the plane can’t take off. With nothing to do. I gave JY a call and I heard her crying… sob… sob…
Finally, after an hour, the plane takes off. Leaving Singapore… Leaving my friends… Leaving my family… Leaving behind the girl I love the most…
Firstly, the lodge before you fly seems so much better than the other lodges that I have been to last time. Nice colour combination of green and yellow. With lots of nice cushion sits and lots of plasma TV.

Nice looking plane.

Nice looking entertainment system.

Nice looking me. Haha.

But the best thing. Very best thing of all, is the there’s lots of leg space!!

Seems like good things come in swamps, because the person beside me decided that he wanted to change sits, so I was one of the few lucky people (maybe even the only one) on this flight with 2 sits, 2 pillows all for himself.
But all good things must come to an end. Seems like there’s something wrong with the air-con or something, so the plane can’t take off. With nothing to do. I gave JY a call and I heard her crying… sob… sob…
Finally, after an hour, the plane takes off. Leaving Singapore… Leaving my friends… Leaving my family… Leaving behind the girl I love the most…
1 Comments:
SQ! SQ.. I only wan sit SQ
Post a Comment
<< Home