Airport Trouble
After a long 16 hours flight, I finally reach LA airport. However, there was 1 big problem. Because of the 1 hour delay at the Singapore Airport, I reach LA airport at 6.30pm. My connecting flight leaves at 7pm. That leaves me with 30mins to
Lots of things to do in 30mins, and sadly, I only managed to get to the domestic terminal in when my time ran out. Luckily for me, the lady at the counter was helpful enough to arrange for me to leave on the next flight, 1.5 hours later. Not bad.
1 interesting fact. Seems like the airport security always think I’m a bomb threat. Again, I’m checked for explosive substance as I try to get pass customs.
Oh, and stupid me forgot to activate overseas feature of my starhub prepaid card, so I can’t make a call. Unfortunately, the singnet line cost like S$2.45 a min to call home, that’s just daylight robbery. After buying some chewing gum, (it’s a long time since I eaten them) I got some change to call home. I put in 1 dollar and call JY.
There was a reason I was calling home. Because I needed to find out if a friend of mine was picking me up from the airport or not. I also needed to inform her that my flight will be delay for 1.5 hrs and inform her of my flight details.
BUT, as soon as she picked up the phone, she kept talking non-stop. Haha, I love my talkative girlfriend. When my 1 dollar ran out and the line was cut (which I think only lasted for 30-45 seconds), I only manage to do 1 thing. I found out that Junyong was indeed picking me up at the airport. But I was unable to tell JY to inform him that I’ll be late.
I was abit on the panic mode, but nothing I could do. I got on the plane and hoped for the best.
- get pass customs,
- collect my luggage,
- get pass the customs inspection,
- get to the domestic terminal,
- get my tickets,
- check-in my luggage,
- get pass customs again,
- and then finally board the plane.
Lots of things to do in 30mins, and sadly, I only managed to get to the domestic terminal in when my time ran out. Luckily for me, the lady at the counter was helpful enough to arrange for me to leave on the next flight, 1.5 hours later. Not bad.
1 interesting fact. Seems like the airport security always think I’m a bomb threat. Again, I’m checked for explosive substance as I try to get pass customs.
Oh, and stupid me forgot to activate overseas feature of my starhub prepaid card, so I can’t make a call. Unfortunately, the singnet line cost like S$2.45 a min to call home, that’s just daylight robbery. After buying some chewing gum, (it’s a long time since I eaten them) I got some change to call home. I put in 1 dollar and call JY.
There was a reason I was calling home. Because I needed to find out if a friend of mine was picking me up from the airport or not. I also needed to inform her that my flight will be delay for 1.5 hrs and inform her of my flight details.
BUT, as soon as she picked up the phone, she kept talking non-stop. Haha, I love my talkative girlfriend. When my 1 dollar ran out and the line was cut (which I think only lasted for 30-45 seconds), I only manage to do 1 thing. I found out that Junyong was indeed picking me up at the airport. But I was unable to tell JY to inform him that I’ll be late.
I was abit on the panic mode, but nothing I could do. I got on the plane and hoped for the best.
1 Comments:
hee.. I was panicky liao. dunno whether he heard the "YES, that junyong" will wait for him anot.
Pengz... ella too talkative liao
Post a Comment
<< Home