Nice computer at work.
Got to my office and what do I waiting for me... A brand new computer!! Haha, actually, not sure if its new or not. But it looked new enough, in a box and everything. Time to set up the computer and see how good it is.
It's a dual core Intel!! with a 2 gb RAM. WOW!!! But that wasn't what impress me the most. It was this...

2 x 20" moniters!!! I love the computer. Only thing is, I have to install Server2003. But guess you can't have everything.
It's a dual core Intel!! with a 2 gb RAM. WOW!!! But that wasn't what impress me the most. It was this...
2 x 20" moniters!!! I love the computer. Only thing is, I have to install Server2003. But guess you can't have everything.
2 Comments:
hee.. So cool.. Powerful monster for work. Too bad no games allowed
Haha. I'm guessing if I install games. they also won't know
Post a Comment
<< Home