Sunday, October 08, 2006

Racing through the first day!

Because I reach my temp housing at midnight, Junyong decided to stay over for the night. After a very short sleep, I woke up to call home and also my beloved girlfriend.

After that, Junyong was nice enough to give me a tour of the town area. We went to Redmond town center, Bellevue area, his home. Ended up eating McDonald because we didn't know what to eat. After doing a little grocery shopping, both of us, each went home to take a much needed nap. Jag lag is bad, haha.

Later in the evening, Junyong suddenly called and asked me to meet him. Sure. Nothing better to do anyway. Haha.

Seems like he's meeting a few friends. Seems like my first dinner in US is going to be sushi. After that, we went to brush up my driving skills. We went go-karting! Here's some pics.


We had a total of 7 people. 3 gals and 4 guys. Guess who race again who =P. I'm proud to say I ended up with the fastest time amount the guys. Haha, guess JY was right. I'm a reckless driver.

1 Comments:

Blogger ella said...

Hee.. Derrick IS a Reckless driver.. lalalala

Saturday, October 21, 2006 8:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home