First day Orientation
No work for the first 2 days at Microsoft. It seems you always have to go for an orientation when you start work at MS.
Was really surpised when I turned up at the orientation. Over 150 people in the orientation. I was later told that 150 was actually quite little. The average was around 175 per week, every week of the year. If you do a little calculation, that means MS hires more then 9000 people yearly!
Furthermore, I hear that there were 300 people at the orientation the week before. This is really bad news. This same 300 people are also searching for temp housing and used car like me. Oh no...
Was really surpised when I turned up at the orientation. Over 150 people in the orientation. I was later told that 150 was actually quite little. The average was around 175 per week, every week of the year. If you do a little calculation, that means MS hires more then 9000 people yearly!
Furthermore, I hear that there were 300 people at the orientation the week before. This is really bad news. This same 300 people are also searching for temp housing and used car like me. Oh no...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home