Finally, I get to sit
My rental home doesn't have internet access. However, I found out that MS actually provides dial access and the good thing about the landlines in US is that they only charged a per month subscription. They don't charge for usage. So, I have a free BUT very slow internet to use. But at least I could chat with Jingying while I was at home.
I found out about the dialup last week, but when I got home, to my dismal, the telephone cable I had was very short. I ended up having to stand near the phone to be able to use the internet. However, today, I finally managed to "steal" a telephone cable from somewhere (can't tell you where). So, finally, I get to sit and chit chat with Jingying.
I found out about the dialup last week, but when I got home, to my dismal, the telephone cable I had was very short. I ended up having to stand near the phone to be able to use the internet. However, today, I finally managed to "steal" a telephone cable from somewhere (can't tell you where). So, finally, I get to sit and chit chat with Jingying.
1 Comments:
and finally i see half of my baboo in the pict.. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home