Eating snake
Haha, didn't do much work today. Busy busy day. Just that it was busy doing personal stuff.
In the morning, I had my driving test. I woke up 2 hours earlier just so that I won't be late for the test. I have heard of all the traffic jam trying to get into Seattle, so I thought, I better go super early. I ended up reaching 1 hour before the test. Opps, too early. Time to sleep in the car.

As for the driving test. I passed! yay! Althought, I barely passed. haha. I got 80 points, the minimum needed to pass. I forgot a few signals here and there, and ended up getting too many points deducted. opps.

Heh, seems like I'll never escaped the traffic jam. I took about an hour to get back to office. Bad traffic jam out of Seattle. There's no way I'm ever going to stay inside Seattle. I don't want to come to work with a bad mood every morning.

Only good thing was, great scenery while you drive.

Reaching work at 10.30am, it was time to do a little work. Until 12.30 that is. Left the office to go take a look at an apartment. More time off from work =P
The place I was going to is called Bellewood Apartments. More info in another post.
Next stop, the bank. That took more then an hour, getting my SSN registered at the bank, getting a credit card, getting a car loan and getting advice. Seems like getting a loan is important in US because people here are obsess with credit history.
After the bank trip. A late lunch was in order. Thai green curry. Yummy. The thing about food here, is that the portion are so huge. So everytime you eat out, you should always box the extra home. So I brought half the curry and a pack of free rice home. (The rice was free flow, hehe). 11 dollars for 2 meals, thats quite cheap.
When I reach back office, it was finally 3.30pm. Means I have abit of time to do a little work =P
In the morning, I had my driving test. I woke up 2 hours earlier just so that I won't be late for the test. I have heard of all the traffic jam trying to get into Seattle, so I thought, I better go super early. I ended up reaching 1 hour before the test. Opps, too early. Time to sleep in the car.

As for the driving test. I passed! yay! Althought, I barely passed. haha. I got 80 points, the minimum needed to pass. I forgot a few signals here and there, and ended up getting too many points deducted. opps.

Heh, seems like I'll never escaped the traffic jam. I took about an hour to get back to office. Bad traffic jam out of Seattle. There's no way I'm ever going to stay inside Seattle. I don't want to come to work with a bad mood every morning.

Only good thing was, great scenery while you drive.

Reaching work at 10.30am, it was time to do a little work. Until 12.30 that is. Left the office to go take a look at an apartment. More time off from work =P
The place I was going to is called Bellewood Apartments. More info in another post.
Next stop, the bank. That took more then an hour, getting my SSN registered at the bank, getting a credit card, getting a car loan and getting advice. Seems like getting a loan is important in US because people here are obsess with credit history.
After the bank trip. A late lunch was in order. Thai green curry. Yummy. The thing about food here, is that the portion are so huge. So everytime you eat out, you should always box the extra home. So I brought half the curry and a pack of free rice home. (The rice was free flow, hehe). 11 dollars for 2 meals, thats quite cheap.
When I reach back office, it was finally 3.30pm. Means I have abit of time to do a little work =P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home