Saturday, October 28, 2006

Firs Apartment

Today was going to be a long day. In the morning, I have 3 apartments to visit. The first one was called the Firs Apartment.


Here's a picture of the carpark. Not much parking, much there's only like 32 apartments here. And there's more parking at the back.


The manager actually plants lots of plants around, so it'll look real nice during spring.


Overall, I found the place quite old and the appliances were quite old too. Here's some pic of the room and living room.



The kitchen with the old appliances.


The bathroom.


This place has controlled access, so only the residents can go in.



The outside of the place looks old.


The road outside is not that busy. But maybe today's saturday, so there's no traffic.


There's a supermarket within walking distance.


Here's what I thought of the place.

Pros,

  • I thought the manager was nice,
  • The place overall was nice,
  • Location was great. Near supermarket, direct bus to office, near Bellevue downtown, near crossroad mall.
  • The price was great. At $795, which included water, garbage, sewage and covered parking.
Cons,
  • The place was a little old
  • The applainces was a little old
Overall, the place was nice and cheap, but a little old and rundown.

2 Comments:

Blogger ella said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, November 05, 2006 7:33:00 PM  
Blogger ella said...

i kinda liked this place le..

Sunday, November 05, 2006 7:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home