Sunday, October 29, 2006

Daylight savings ends! Oh no!

Last night, night light savings ended. So now, the time difference between Singapore and Seattle is 16 hrs. That means, if I want to call home at singapore time 10pm, I'll have to wake up at 6am. Bad bad news...

Anyway, after such a long saturday, it felt great to be able to sleep in late. After waking up really really late and having a late late lunch, it was time to go practise my driving.

It seems that if you stay in US for longer then 30 days, you must get a US driving license. So, I have to take another driving test. That so sucks big time. So my Sunday was spend practising my parallel parking. Something that I always hated doing. I also had to drive to the to the testing center. Just to make sure that I don't get lost getting to the testing center on the actual day.

As for dinner, its the same pasta as I had the previous 2 times. Pasta with beef and hotdog. Only difference this time, I made enough sauce for 3 meals. Hehe, the next 2 meals are settled. I just need to put the sauce into the freeze, and the next day, put it into the microwave and I'm done.

2 Comments:

Blogger ella said...

How come now is Diet Dr Pepper?

Sunday, November 05, 2006 8:15:00 PM  
Blogger Rex said...

Haha, diet less sugar meh. Hopefully won't become too fat. =P

Sunday, November 05, 2006 8:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home