Saturday, October 28, 2006

Kelsey Ridge

Next on the list Kelsey Ridge Apartments. I was actually scheduled to come take a look at this apartment only on tuesday, but I was in the area and I thought I just take a look.

Here's a picture of the road leading up to Kelsey Ridge. The place is located away from any other buildings, which is both a good and bad thing. The good is that the surrounding area is very nice and scenic. The bad is that is not within walking distance of the supermarket or any other place. There's also no traffic or anything to worry about. It is not within walking distance, but it takes only 2-3 mins to drive to the supermarket.
Here's a look at the buildings. Its all surrounded by trees which makes the place quite appealing.
In this picture, there's actually a baseball field. During the summer, this place can get noisey because of the little league that takes place here. I was told that it usually takes place in April/May and it runs till around Sept. Sometimes the matches can run till late in the evening, like 10pm.
The carpark. All nice and clean.
This is the lounge area. Everything about the place is nice and new. There was also cookies on the table, but I didn't take any. haha

After this, I sort of forgot to take anymore pictures. But overall, I liked the place, although, the $950-$975 price tag is on the high side.

The place is relatively new and the appliances are also relatively new. They do have a few 1 bedroom apartments avaliable. 1 particular apartment that I was interested in was 1 that didn't face the baseball field and it also didn't have any stairs leading to the main door. hehe, I'm a lazy person. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home