Saturday, November 04, 2006

Brandon's Birthday party

This sat nite was Brandon's birthday party. His birthday won't be till next week, I think, but he's holding it early. He invited a number of people to his place for dinner.

Not knowing what to get him, I bought 3 tubs of Tom and Jerry ice-cream for $3 each. Haha, but ended up, there was too much food and cakes that we didn't eat them.


The thing I'm most impress with, is the apartment itself. His place is new the Bellevue town center, so its very good location. It's VERY VERY big. It's a 1 bedroom apartment of 1000+ sq feet. That's bigger then most 2 bedrooms around. There's 2 floors in the apartment. Downstairs is the kitchen and living area. While upstairs is the bedroom.

Here's a pic of the kitchen.


Here's a pic of the living area.


Sorry, no pics of the bedroom. Too private. haha. There best thing in the apartment. This big screen tv!! I'm so getting 1 next time. Haha.


This is a very interesting toy in this place. It's based on a japanese personality call "Hard Gay". Go youtube and do a quick search. You'll find quite a number of clips. For me, I love those clips. Very very funny. (But some people might not like it, so Be warned!) But this toy consists of a barrel with many holes. There's a small little knife that you can poke into the barrel. Its random, but 1 of the holes will make hard gay jump out of the barrel. Very interesting. The best part of it is when you stick a knife in, he'll say his common phases you see in the clips. =)


Here's the group of us gambling. Haha, lucky never play money, I lost badly.

2 Comments:

Blogger ella said...

i like the crowd le.. The toy looks so crappy le.. lalala

Friday, November 10, 2006 12:32:00 AM  
Blogger Rex said...

It's quite fun to play with for awhile. The show is the funny one. After you watch the shows, the toy because more fun.

Friday, November 10, 2006 2:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home