Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pineswood Apartment

After the test drive, I drove around to take a look at an apartment that I saw online yesterday. It was quite a good price, but the were offering studio apartments. No harm asking I guess.

Looks like quite a nice place. Went to talk to the manager, and with a needle, she pop my bubble. She said, for studio apartments in Pineswood Apartment, there's a rule that only 1 person can stay. So, didn't ask much after that, off I go.

But first thing first. I must do the important stuff. Feed my stomach!! haha.
I just drove around aimlessly and I saw this place. There was someone inside already eating, so it shouldn't be too bad rite? haha, so I just went it.

I didn't know what to order, or how to order... But in my confusion, I ordered a burrito. Also in my confusion, I ordered the large one... Ouch!


The interesting thing about the burrito, there's lots of stuff inside. Tomato, rice, beans, beef, cheese, etc. It was quite nice, but just too big. I got sick of it after eating 1/2 way and gave up after 3/4.


After lunch, I went to 2 more apartments after that. 1 of them only offered 2 bedrooms, so cannot. The other 1, was so busy. They had so many people, that I really didn't brother asking them about the apartment. But I saw this interesting tree there. All the leaves were pointing downwards. So weird =P


After a "hard" fruitless morning, it was back to my apartment to sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger ella said...

The burrito looks too filling for me.. I think i see full liao..

Friday, November 10, 2006 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger Rex said...

Haha, you see everything also full liao.

Friday, November 10, 2006 2:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home