Bellewood Apartments Gone!
Just called up bellewood apartment, seems like both the studio and 1 bedroom apartments have been rented out. Sigh, back to square 1.
I always wait to long. Hestiate too much. Sigh, all the good deals always disappear before my eyes.
On another note, my car now smells nicer. Went to the supermarket and bought a air freshener. The car smells so much better. The more I sit in the car, the more I think that the bad odor from the car comes from a previous driver smoking in the car. Anyway, the $1 air freshener really helps. I feel so much happier driving it now. Its a wonder how much a smell can affect your mood.

Been going late recently, normally reaching back around 9. And when I go home late, there's totally no mood to cook anything. I have no wish to eat dinner at 10pm. So what's for dinner? yup, a 5mins microwave dinner.
I always wait to long. Hestiate too much. Sigh, all the good deals always disappear before my eyes.
On another note, my car now smells nicer. Went to the supermarket and bought a air freshener. The car smells so much better. The more I sit in the car, the more I think that the bad odor from the car comes from a previous driver smoking in the car. Anyway, the $1 air freshener really helps. I feel so much happier driving it now. Its a wonder how much a smell can affect your mood.

Been going late recently, normally reaching back around 9. And when I go home late, there's totally no mood to cook anything. I have no wish to eat dinner at 10pm. So what's for dinner? yup, a 5mins microwave dinner.
1 Comments:
hee.. It's MY suggestion about the air freshener le.. =P How i long to be there to cook for my poor boy
Post a Comment
<< Home