Day I went to get my car
Today, I spend the whole morning getting the insurance for the car and comfirming the car. Finally decided on a car yesterday. More information soon to come. Haha. Need to take more pics of the car.
Finally at 4pm, all the paper work was complete and I finally could go eat lunch. Todd, the person sold me the car recommended me a place to eat. There was this thai resturant across the street. It looks very nice inside.

Been another cold day, I decided for a something soupy. So beef noodles soup was what I ordered. Not bad... Very good for a cold day!!

On a side note, greedy me saw a desert that I love. Sweet mango with sticky rice!! I tried to order that, but failed. The waiter was nice to tell me that it was autumn, and so the mangos are not very sweet. I think it was nice of him to tell me. In Singapore, they'll just give the mango to you, no matter it being sweet or sour.
After wasting a whole day, I finally for back to work around 5. Very happy that I got a car finally, so I had to mood to work hard. Haha. Finally went home at around 10pm. Tried out a cup noodles that I bought for occasions like this. Late nite snacks. Note to self, this cup noodles sucks! I wish I could have brought cup noodles from singapore. Too bad there was a restriction on food items.
Finally at 4pm, all the paper work was complete and I finally could go eat lunch. Todd, the person sold me the car recommended me a place to eat. There was this thai resturant across the street. It looks very nice inside.

Been another cold day, I decided for a something soupy. So beef noodles soup was what I ordered. Not bad... Very good for a cold day!!

On a side note, greedy me saw a desert that I love. Sweet mango with sticky rice!! I tried to order that, but failed. The waiter was nice to tell me that it was autumn, and so the mangos are not very sweet. I think it was nice of him to tell me. In Singapore, they'll just give the mango to you, no matter it being sweet or sour.
After wasting a whole day, I finally for back to work around 5. Very happy that I got a car finally, so I had to mood to work hard. Haha. Finally went home at around 10pm. Tried out a cup noodles that I bought for occasions like this. Late nite snacks. Note to self, this cup noodles sucks! I wish I could have brought cup noodles from singapore. Too bad there was a restriction on food items.
2 Comments:
Where's the red cute car?? hee.. i was tinking why he never order his fav dessert? lalala
Haha, I'll order it. Next time!!
The cute red car coming soon. Need to go take photos of it.
Post a Comment
<< Home