Decisions, decisions, decisions
I have decided on the Colony. I have to listen to my brain and not my heart. The Colony has a better location, and I won't be spending that much time in the apartment. So I chose the Colony instead.
After some dicussion with the manager, I'll only be able to move in around the 28th Nov. It'll be a tight squeeze moving place and then rushing back to Singapore. The manager knows I'm going home, so she'll help me to get in as soon as possible.
Later in the evening, met Junyong for dinner. Ate beef and vege. It taste very good. The vege was great. Haha, too long never eat much vege liao.
After some dicussion with the manager, I'll only be able to move in around the 28th Nov. It'll be a tight squeeze moving place and then rushing back to Singapore. The manager knows I'm going home, so she'll help me to get in as soon as possible.
Later in the evening, met Junyong for dinner. Ate beef and vege. It taste very good. The vege was great. Haha, too long never eat much vege liao.
2 Comments:
the portion SO BIG.. i see already full liao.. My baboo's meals lacks vege.. hor hor..
Haha, this is the first time I ate vege in a while.
And yes, the portion very very big. Only managed to eat 1/2 of it. I brought it home and going to heat it up dor friday's dinner. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home