Friday, November 10, 2006

All alone...

Today felt very lonely for some reason.

First thing happened when I reached the office. My girlfriend send me a nice email. But somehow, reading it made me feel very very sad. I miss her so much...

30 mins ago, I tried giving her a call. Seems like she was watching her korean drama. The one about a prince. We talked for awhile, but she sounded so distant. So anxious to get back to her show. It's sad not been able to spend time with the one you love...

My birthday is coming in an hour... happy... birthday... to... me...

They say a guy shouldn't cry... but... sometimes... its ok rite?

2 Comments:

Blogger ella said...

Hee.. I'm a Korean drama Fanatic... Didnt't mean about the show, i love you lots SORRY.. Next time, i buy a lot of korean dreama and YOU MUST WATCH WITH ME TOGETHER>.. lalala =P

p/s: just received my hp bill and the amount of incoming calls multiply y 4 times lo.. Guess we talk even more nowadays le..

Saturday, November 11, 2006 9:10:00 PM  
Blogger Rex said...

How can it be we are talking more now =P I don't get to meet you at all. So definitely talk less now.

Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home